This classic Italian dessert requires only 4 ingredients and about 20 minutes preparation time. It is gluten-free and sugar-free. Quick, delicious and creamy!
Note: This will make 2 servings
- 200 grams heavy cream
- 1/2 pack (3.5 grams) of unflavored gelatine
- 40 ml water
- 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener
- Put water in a bowl and add gelatin on top in one layer, let it stand for 10 minutes.
- While gelatin is getting soft, heat cream and monkfruit sweetener in a medium sized pan over medium heat, whisking frequently to dissolve the monkfruit sweetener.
- Remove from heat once small bubbles appear on the surface of the cream, don’t allow the cream to boil.
- Stir in gelatin, whisk until dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the cream in glasses and refrigerate until set, between 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with berries, berry compote, or any topping of your choice.
Enjoy this delicious treat!