These gluten-free, egg-free, and lactose-free cookies are really delicious and so easy to make! They are soft and chewy with an extra flavor from dark chocolate.
- 125g steamed organic pumpkin
- 125 g organic almond butter
- 60 g organic maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 45g organic almond flour
- ½ teaspoon organic cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 30g organic 85% dark chocolate broken into chunks (or chocolate chips).
- Combine pumpkin, almond butter, maple sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth consistency.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients, except chocolate chunks.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and put the dough into the fridge for 30 minutes*.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Remove the dough from the fridge and scoop it onto a lined baking sheet making 12-14 cookies.
- Place cookies in the oven and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven, cool down, store in the fridge or freezer.
*Notes: Keeping it in the fridge longer is also fine.