The Strength Community respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit The Strength Community at strength-community.com, or communicate with us via email (collectively, our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment card number, and other information from your account with us (“personal information”) and information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by completing your account opening on our Website, when you establish or make changes to your account profile information, and when you enroll in classes or buy products offered on our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account on the Website, subscribing to any services, purchasing any products, requesting any further services or reporting a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to voluntary surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Information Provided to Us By A Practitioner
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include:
- Information provided to us by a practitioner in connection with recommending supplements for your use. By providing this information to a practitioner and consenting to the practitioner submitting it to us, you are consenting to our use of this information in this manner. You can use your account settings to withdraw this consent at any time.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with notices about your account with The Strength Community, including any expiration and renewal notices.
- To contact you about our third-party sponsors’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or the services we offer or provide through it.
- To better understand how visitors are interacting with the Website and help us improve our Website and the services we provide to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not submit your personal information to our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Strength Community, our sponsors, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting The Strength Community Website and logging into your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will retain your personal information for so long as your account is active or as reasonably needed by The Strength Community to provide our services. We may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [For secured-data transmission, The Strength Community uses the industry standard encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock or key symbol on its task bar to indicate invoked secure transmission. This safety feature is not available for email communication, and email communication may not be secure.]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are not allowed to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to The Strength Community Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Third Party Sites
Our Website contains link to third party websites. The Strength Community is not responsible for and does not have control over such third party sites and their practices regarding privacy. As the privacy and other policies of such third party sites may differ significantly from our policies, we encourage you to review and be familiar with such policies before you submit any information to such third parties.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations for an event or course before the event start date fall under the following refund policy:
Up to 60 days before the Event start date
A full refund in the currency of the course payment paid will be returned up to 60 days before the event start date, minus an Administration fee. If the event payment was paid in USD, the Administration fee is 150USD. All other currencies – $150USD. In the case of Payment Plan installments, the full Admin fee is payable regardless of how many payments have been made and in the currency of the payments made.
From and including 60 days before the Event start date
From and including 60 days to the Event Start date a credit will be provided for cancellations made to be used on any of the future events, seminars or courses available with The Strength Community and is subject to placement availability. A $50 transfer fee must be payable in full before the chosen future course in the currency that was paid on the original course (USD or EUR). Credit expires after 12 months.
- No credit or refund will be payable for a ‘no show’ on the date of the event or course
- All Administration fees must be paid prior to the event or course start date
Transfer Spots – Providing your spot on an already paid course to someone else
- $50 USD administration fee
- Administration fee must be paid prior to the course
Cancellations Due to Extenuating Circumstances
- We reserve the right to determine cancellation and transfer outcomes on an individual basis
- In the event of a natural disaster, inclement weather, or extenuating travel circumstances beyond the control of the individual, or a person cannot attend a course for reasons beyond their control, the individual will receive a credit or refund as per the policy outlined in the Cancellations and Refunds section above.
- In the event that The Strength Community must cancel the event or course, the full amount of the course paid will be refunded back to you in the currency paid, or may be used as a credit to a future course. Under any circumstances, The Strength Community will NOT recognize or pay any other expenses related to the class.
- Online classes, including but not limited too, Anatomy for Trainers, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Installment Payment Plans
- Payments will be deducted as an initial immediate payment as specified in the payment plan for the event, then monthly installments thereafter
- 100% of payments must be made before course commencement
- By selecting the Installment Payment Plan option, you hereby authorize The Strength Community to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule on the registered events page until full payment has been received for the event
- Upon selecting the Installment Payment Plan option, you understand that you will be charged the initial installment amount as per the event details at the time of booking, and subsequent installments will be charged as per the details on the events page
- Each installment will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking
- You understand that you are responsible to ensure that the nominated account used for the transaction has sufficient funds for each installment, and any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you
- Once full payment has been received, your place in the event is confirmed
Cancellations and Payment Transaction Failures
- Any cancellations goes towards future course credits or a full course refund as per the above Cancellations and Refunds policy. We appreciate that you understand that by choosing the Installment Payment Plans option, you are reserving your place for an event, and cancellation of this before the course start date may result in someone else missing out that would have paid the Full Payment option
- In the event that an installment payment transaction fails, PayPal reattempts to collect recurring payments three days after the day on which recurring payments fail.
- Paypal will notify the subscriber that their payment has failed. Reattempts will not occur if another subscription payment is scheduled within 14 days of the failed payment, so that payments do not overlap. The Strength Community takes no responsibility for emails not received that were sent by PayPal. It is your responsibility to ensure failed payments are rectified
- If the first reattempt to collect a recurring payment fails, PayPal waits 5 days to reattempt a second time. If the second reattempt fails, PayPal cancels the installment payment.
- If you do not contact The Strength Community within 24 hours of the last reattempt that failed to pay the outstanding balance, it will be treated as a cancellation and your place is no longer reserved. Any cancellations goes towards future course credits. The Strength Community may not contact you to chase up payments.
- In the event that The Strength Community must cancel the course, the full amount of the course paid will be refunded
- If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with the transaction
- Cancellations will be processed immediately if cancelled from the subscription portal, and you will not be billed again.
- Cancellation requests that are emailed in may take up to 2 business days to be processed. If the email was sent before your next billing date it will be refunded. If it was sent on or after your billing date it will not be refunded, but you will not be billed again for the next month.
- There will not be any refunds on memberships, but you can cancel at anytime.
The mentorship 30% class discounts apply to single courses only. Mentorship members will receive a 10% discount on class packages. There are no extra discounts unless specified.
- You will always have access to all of the content you have unlocked, even if you cancel your membership, however, your forum access will end when you cancel your membership.
- Accounts are specific to individuals, they are not to be shared or used by anyone other than the person who signed up.
- By registering to our events, signing up on the website, or purchasing anything on the website you agree to be added to our newsletter list so we can keep you up to date on new courses, and offer you course discounts, and pre-sale ticket offers.
Last Modified: 04/04/2022