This bright beetroot orange salad is so easy to put together!
All you need is orange, cooked beetroot, arugula, salted walnuts, goat cheese, tahini, and lemon juice.
Delicious declaration of any table!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 30 g Organic arugula (rocket) leaves
- 100 g Organic cooked beetroot
- 100g Organic orange slices
- 30g Organic salted walnuts (crushed)
- 40g Organic fresh goat cheese
- 1 tbsp organic tahini
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2-1 tbsp lemon juice (depending on the thickness of tahini).
- Pinch of salt
- Add dressing ingredients in a small jar or a bowl. Whisk together until you will get creamy consistency*.
- Assemble the salad in separate plates starting with arugula followed by slices of orange and beetroot.
- Topped with goat cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
*Start with 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice and add more if necessary to reach desired consistency.
Enjoy the combination of these beautiful flavors!