Delicious cupcakes with cherry heart and creamy topping. It is gluten free, nut free and refined sugar free!
- 3 mashed bananas (previously frozen)
- 70g of organic coconut oil
- 60g of organic almond milk
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 100g of organic apple sauce (or just pilled organic apple)
- 200g of organic and gluten free oat flour
- 50g of unsweetened organic cacao powder
- 15-20g of monk fruit sweetener (adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 12 pitted organic cherries
- 100g organic heavy cream
- Organic stevia
- 12 pitted cherries
- Slices of 80% organic dark chocolate
- Blend together bananas, coconut oil, almond milk, eggs and apple sauce in a high-speed processor until smooth and creamy.
- Combine together oat flour, cacao powder, monk fruit sweetener, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Fold liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix till well combined.
- Divide batter into 10-12 cupcake forms.
- Fold in 1 cherry into each cupcake.
- Bake at 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool down cupcakes to room temperature.
- Whip the cream with stevia till stiff picks.
- Decorate each cup cake with whipped cream, cherry, piece of chocolate and spearmint.
Enjoy this delicious treat!