This colorful salad is an amazing dish for any family dinner or celebration. It is full of antioxidants and delicious flavors!
- 130 grams organic lettuce
- 100 grams organic purple cabbage
- 80 grams organic pumpkin, cubed and roasted in the oven
- 12 organic cherry tomatoes
- 5 organic avocado
- handful of fresh organic coriander
- handful of organic roasted pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams organic extra virgin olive oil
- 15 grams organic balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon organic mustard
- Himalayan salt
- Chop cabbage, lettuce, and coriander.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- Cut avocado into thick slices.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, lettuce, coriander, tomatoes, avocado, and pumpkin cubes.
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt in a glass jar or airtight container.
- Cover and shake until well blended.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add dressing and roasted pumpkin seeds to the salad just before serving.
Enjoy the flavors!