Enjoy these mini pancakes as your post workout treat! Good combination of carbs from buckwheat, oats, plum, and maple syrup, plus protein from whey and eggs.
- 1 cup of organic plums
- 1/2 cup of organic buckwheat flour (60 grams)
- 1/2 cup of organic oat flour (45 grams)
- 1 scoop of Nutri-Dyn Dynamic Whey Protein (28 grams)
- 3 tablespoons of organic maple syrup
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup of sparkling water
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Put all liquid ingredients in a blender.
- Turn on the blender and add dry ingredients gradually.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Preheat a pan with medium heat.
- Add to the pan a small amount of coconut oil.
- Use about 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
- Flip once you see bubbles on the top of the pancakes.
- Cook until they are ready.
- Top with maple syrup and berries.
Do you deserve your carbs?