Kabobs are such a great way to serve chicken and veggies together! The marinate keeps the meat moist and the veggies add a nice flavor. All you need is oven, few ingredients for marinate and a bit of preparation time. This dish is delicious on it is own or you can combine it with your favorite dressing and some salad or rice.
- 300g organic chicken breast
- 12 organic cherry tomatoes
- 12 small size organic white button mushrooms
- 1 organic zucchini sliced
- 1tsp organic paprika
- 1tsp himalayan or colored salt
- 1/4tsp organic cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsps organic olive oil
- Lemon juice of ½ an organic lemon (1-2 Tablespoons)
- 6 wooden skewers
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or 450° F.
- Cut chicken into bite size 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl combine spices: paprika, salt and pepper.
- In the other bowl add chicken and mix with olive oil, lemon juice and spices.
- Prepare vegetables and add to marinating chicken.
- Toss well.
- Skewer the chicken and vegetables evenly divided between 6 skewers.
- Place skewers on the dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.