This easy to make cauliflower dip can be a great starter or a delicious snack. It works perfectly for a low carb diet and will provide you a good amount of fiber.
- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 60 grams of organic unsweetened tahini
- juice from 1 organic lime
- Himalayan salt
- freshly ground organic black pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets for 15-17 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Let them cool down and transfer to blender.
- Add tahini, lime juice, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with freshly chopped coriander.
Best with beetroot chips!