NEUROTRANSMITTER BASED PROGRAM DESIGN
Prerequisites: Structural Assessment, Science of Program Design
Duration: 2 days
Course Instructor: Carlos Castro
Software: This class comes with six months access to the training software.
One factor that sets any coach apart, being able to produce Olympic and World Champions, is the ability to properly individualize training programs for their athletes based on their neurotransmitter profile, dominances and deficiencies.
In the class you will learn:
- How to properly assess and interpret a neurotransmitter profile
- How to assess neurotransmitter dominances and deficiencies
- The main limiting factor for every profile
- How the neurotransmitter dominance affects the choice of loading parameters
- How and when to unload an individual
- To determine how often the program must be varied for each individual
- To get the best results whether your goal is relative strength, absolute strength, hypertrophy, or strength endurance
- The right nutrition to raise specific neurotransmitters
- The required supplementation for specific neurotransmitters
- How to address the neurotransmitter deficiencies that might be holding you back on your goals
This course has been ranked by many leaders in the strength & conditioning field as THE GAME CHANGER. Mediocrity is the highest form of selfishness. Learn neurotransmitter based strength training and take your practice to the highest level.
Special – $895
Recertification Available ($550) – Contact email@example.com for more information
Program Design Package (Structural, Science, and Neuro) Current Special – $1885
All Six Classes Package (Effective Rehab, Structural, Science, Neuro, ISM, and Metabolic Balance) Current Special – $3600
Dates and Locations
Eleiko Sports Center